A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy technology industry press releases from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the business technology industry stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Autodesk and Epic Games to Deliver Real-Time, Immersive Design Capabilities to Customers
This joint effort with Epic Games aims to make immersive real-time environments easily accessible to designers, engineers, and construction professionals, so they can deliver more innovative projects in less time.
- Uber Eats Creates Industry-First Point of Sale Integrations with Toast and Clover
Restaurants can sign up for Uber Eats directly through point of sale (POS) partner platforms for a more effortless onboarding experience.
- Sony Electronics Expands Cinema Line with New 4K Super 35 Camera for Future Filmmakers
The new FX30 is a 4K Super 35 compact cinema camera that offers many professional features of the Cinema Line, such as Dual Base ISO, Log shooting modes, and user-imported LUTs (Look Up Tables) at a price point that appeals to many aspiring filmmakers.
- Gen Z Wants Brands to Deliver More Interactive Live Video Experiences
Interactive live video includes live-streaming video where the audience can react with chat or emojis, and streamer(s) can interact with their audiences in real-time. These video solutions are being implemented across different facets of entertainment and business.
- ASUS Launches Z790 Series Motherboards for 13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
Thanks to exclusive technologies like AEMP II, AI Overclocking and AI Cooling II, plus user-friendly features such as Q-Design, ASUS Z790 motherboards are ideal solutions for users aiming to build a next-gen machine or upgrade their existing system.
- Roku enables brand new cross-media measurement of Traditional TV, Connected TV, Desktop, and Mobile Ad Campaigns together with Nielsen
Now, marketers running ads with Roku can deduplicate campaign reach and frequency across all four screens in the home.
- AT&T Awarded $119 Million/11-Year Task Order to Modernize Networking for U.S. Customs and Border Protection
AT&T was awarded a task order to modernize the U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) voice and data networks to help ensure reliable, high-speed wireline and wireless connectivity among CBP’s Federal Law Enforcement Agents nationwide.
- Unstoppable Women of Web3 Launches New Education Streams
“I believe that the future of Web3 should be representative of the diversity of our world. Education is the way to create inclusive opportunities for all,” said Sandy Carter, Founder of Unstoppable WoW3. “Web3 is the future of the internet and for innovation, we need more diverse voices being heard.”
Read more of the latest business technology releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNbiztech on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.